Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette - Look #1

16. junij 2015

Hello lovelies! I thought I'd show you the first look I created using the new palette from Zoeva - Cocoa Blend. :) I really wanted to do something with Delicate Acidity because I thought it was such a unique and beautiful shade. I think it would look gorgeous on any eye color!



All products used for this look:

Eyes:
♥ theBalm Put a lid on it eyeshadow primer
♥ Delicate Acidity (all over the lid)
♥ Substitute for Love (crease)
♥ Pure Ganache (lower lash line)
♥ Bitter Start (inner eye corner, brow bone)
♥ Tweezerman eyelash curler
♥ Too Faced Better than sex mascara
♥ Collection Lasting Perfection concealer (under the eyes)

Brows:
♥ Naked Basics (a mixture of Naked2 & Faint)
♥ Catrice eyebrow gel







Let me know what you think of this look - would you wear it? :) I have one more look ready and then I'll have to create some more, so I'm open for suggestions - which shades would you like me use or what kind of makeup look would you like to see me do using this palette?


2 komentarja:

  1. Zelo lepa paletka in look :) Všeč mi je dizajn, pa pigmentiranost izgleda super!

    OdgovoriIzbriši