Yves Rocher Sheer Botanical lipstick

7. maj 2015

Hello lovelies! Today I'd like to talk to you about a beautiful lipstick I bought quite some time ago and totally forgot to mention it on my blog - Yves Rocher Sheer Botanical lipstick. I wasn't looking for a lipstick at the time but you know... browsing around and chatting with the sales lady never ends well. :)




The shade of the lipstick looks quite intimidating in the bullet, certainly not a shade I would reach for often (if ever). It's a very warm red with obvious orange undertones, but... as the name implies, it indeed is a sheer lipstick and that makes it super wearable and an excellent choice for spring/summer.

Now, what I don't particularly like with Yves Rocher lipsticks is that they don't seem to have names written on them, or rather some do and some don't. This lipstick only has a number written on it - 51 , but I think it's either Red Currant or Tangerine for my foreign readers or Rdeči ribez ali Mandarina, for my Slovenian ladies - it's one of those two shades. :)





The lipstick itself comes in a lovely packaging, nothing too fancy but quite secure and nice. The formula is lovely, applies nicely and even though it's a more glossy, sheer formula it doesn't bleed all over/around the lips. 

The scent is amazing - I absolutely adore the scent of Yves Rocher lipsticks and I think it makes application even more pleasant. :) The longevity is of course nothing special, it is after all a sheer, glossy lipstick and is not advertised as long lasting, but it won't disappear after one drink, so it's not that bad. :)

But enough of that... here are some pictures of how it looks on my lips - a stunning summer shade, is it not? :D







I don't remember how much I paid for it at the time (I bought it last year), but you can currently get it for around 8 € (instead of 10 €). :)

So, what are your thoughts on this lipstick/shade - something for you?


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar