*Oriflame Be The Legend EDT

1. december 2014


Hello my darlings! I am back... finally. :) Again, I will be posting multiple posts per day, because as I've said before I really have soooo many things to review. Hopefully I will end up spamming you with plenty of great posts (this time for real - it didn't really work out last time).

Anyhew... let's start with the first product on my 'to review' list - Oriflame's Be The Legend EDT. If you think it looks like a man's fragrance you are correct. So, why are you reviewing it Maja, I hear you ask. Well... because I know how I want my man to smell. :) No, but seriously... hubby and I joined forces and brought you a collective review of both our thoughts on this product.




First let's talk about the packaging - a gorgeous black glass bottle that looks and feels more expensive than it is (the bottle actually reminds me a bit of Illamasqua's Freak 30 ml bottle). The cap opens up nicely and doesn't feel gimmicky at all.

Now let's talk about the scent, shall we... It's described as an aromatic fruity scent that consists of green apple, leather and tonka bean notes. I can't really say that I smell all of those things, but I do really like the scent. On first 'spritz' it's nothing special, but when it settles down, it develops beautifully and becomes a real 'manly man' fragrance, not really fruity (at least to my nose).

The longevity is not the best, but I really wouldn't expect it from an EDT and from a fragrance that is so affordable. :)




So, what does hubby think of this fragrance? His exact words were 'Yeah, it's nice... I like it' *spray spray spray* But if I were you, I wouldn't be to hung up on his opinion. I think if I were to buy him Spicebomb from Viktor & Rolf, he would probably say the exact same thing. :) He's just so simple and uncomplicated... and that's why I love him.

Anyway... you can get this beautiful fragrance at your local Oriflame distributor / representative or online. It's curently on sale for 19.49 € here. :)


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar