My (current) Essie nail polish collection

23. maj 2014


Hello lovelies! Today I'm finally ready to show you my (current) Essie nail polish collection. I'm at 25 nail polishes at the moment and I do believe it won't stop here, but I'm currently holding myself back from buying any new ones (we'll see how that turns out). :)


Let's start with the nudes/neutrals... First we have the famous Blanc - a gorgeous, opaque white shade (something every nail polish lover should have in her collection). Then there's Instant Hot - a stunning very light pink shade with a tiny hit of shimmer running through it (one of my favorites!). Next two are my most recent purchases - Spin The Bottle and Cocktails & Coconuts, first is a perfect pink-nude shade, the second a gorgeous nude-brown with a bit of shimmer in it. Last but not least we have Buy me a cameo - Essie describes this color as a frosted satin mocha and I couldn't agree more. :)



Blanc, Instant Hot, Spin the bottle, Cocktails & Coconuts, Buy me a cameo


The next group is more pink/purple... We have the famous Fiji (which I bought only recently thanks to some of my fellow beauty bloggers) - it's the most perfect light pink shade you could imagine, really pretty, no wonder it's so popular. Then we have Demure Vix - another stunner in my eyes. It's described as an iridescent cocoa mauve shade and I have to agree with that, it's very unique and looks very chic on the nails. :) Then we have Warm & Toasty Turtleneck - a gorgeous warm pink-purple, one of my favorites! Last but not least we have Chinchilly and Angora Cardi, first is a stunning purple-grey shade, very unique, the second a deep dusty rose (with some plum in it perhaps), really pretty. :)



Fiji, Demure Vix, Chinchilly, Warm & Toasty Turtleneck, Angora Cardi


Then we have one of my favorite groups - mints (and a bit of glitter as well). First we have the most amazing mint shade ever - Absolutely Shore. It's described as a light sea foam green, but to me it looks like a gorgeous, very light mint green shade (another one of my favorites!). Then we have a recent purchase - Fashion Playground (from the Spring 2014 collection). It's described as a plucky pistachio shimmer. Now I'm not sure about that, but it is a beautiful shade and it is more on the pistachio/green side, Mint Candy Apple definitely has a bit more blue in it. Speaking of Mint Candy Apple - a beautiful mint shade that sometimes looks more green and other times more blue, very pretty... no wonder it's one of the bestsellers. :) Last but certainly not least we have Hors d'Oeuvres - a beautiful glittery nail polish with a mix of silver and gold glitter, really, really nice. :)



Absolutely Shore, Fashion Playground, Mint Candy Apple, Turquoise & Caicos, Hors d'Oeuvres


Next are the hot pinks and reds. The pinks are Funny Face and Watermelon - Funny Face is really that 'in your face' hot pink, while Watermelon leans toward red, being described as a refreshing juicy red (but definitely has some pink to it as well). Then there's Really Red which is... well, really red, no further explanation needed. :) Last but certainly not least is a deep ruby red with a bit of shimmer running through it - Thigh High and a stunning red-brown with bronze shimmer in it - Decadent Dish (another favorite!).



Funny Face, Watermelon, Really Red, Thigh High, Decadent Dish


And the last group - blues, greens, darks. The blues are Mesmerize - a medium blue creme and Aruba Blue - a frosty sapphire blue, absolutely stunning! Then we have another stunner with an awesome name - Trophy Wife, a beautiful deep teal pearl, gorgeous! :) And again, last but not least we have Over the edge - a metallic midnight silver and Licorice, your basic black (which you need in your collection!). :)



Mesmerize, Aruba Blue, Trophy Wife, Over The Edge, Licorice


So, here you have them... my beauties! I have so many more on my wishlist/to-buy list but I am trying to restrain myself. :) If I had to pick my top 5 I'd go with Instant Hot, Absolutely Shore, Decadent Dish, Aruba Blue and Trophy Wife... but thankfully I don't have to choose and I can have them all. :)

Which ones would you pick for your top 5? Which shades would you recommend me? :)


14 komentarjev:

  1. Essie is such an amazing brand of nail polish!
    My top 5 is:
    1) Tuquoise and Caicos
    2) Fiji
    3) Lacquered Up (my perfect red polish)
    4) Lilacism
    5) Lady Like

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Oh ti preljubi Essiji :))
    Jaz se jim tudi ne morem upreti. :)

    J.

    http://fashionandpinkheart.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Haha si zaljubljena v Essie kot jaz v Kiko :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Mislim, da nisem sprobala se nobenega Kiko laka... najbrz bolje da ne, da ne bom se te zacela kupovat.

      Izbriši
  4. Ah daj no, zaj morem pa še Angora Cardi kupit :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. woow :) I love love love pink/purple group! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala! Lahko jih prideš v živo pogledat! :D

      Izbriši
  6. to pa je kolekcija! :O <3
    jaz sem tudi prav obsedenka z Essie (jih mam 16), tak da je to pravi raj za moje oči. :)
    vidim, da bom morala nujno nabavit odtenke Spin the bottle, Cocktails & Coconuts, Absolutely Shore, Fashion Playground. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala! :D

      Ja, te ki si naštela so res čudoviti odtenki, jih definitivno rabiš! :)

      Izbriši