Dupe alert: Essie Spin the bottle

2. marec 2016

I rarely do posts like this... in fact I don't know if I ever done one, but... I recently found a dupe for Essie Spin the bottle - a beautiful 'Louboutin' nude. I don't know if you can still get this shade but I haven't seen it in our drugstores so I thought it would be nice to give my Slovenian readers an alternative or maybe an alternative for those that perhaps don't go along with Essie nail polishes and prefer others.

Anyhew... here's the perfect dupe - Ciate's Couture. :D




Ciate's Couture is on the left and Essie's Spin the bottle on the right (bottom picture). They look absolutely identical but they are different in some ways. Essie has a much more thick, opaque formula whilst Ciate is a bit on the sheer side and needs 2-3 thin coats for full opacity. I actually enjoy Ciate more and I find it easier to work with... plus, the bottle is way cuter. :)




Do you like wearing nudes like this? :)




2 komentarja:

  1. Imam Essie-ja. :) In očitno sta res dvojčka s temle Ciate ❤

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Na sliki morda celo zgledata malenkost drugačna, v živo sta identična! :D

      Izbriši