Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette - Look #2

5. oktober 2015

Hello again lovelies! Three posts in one day, say what?! :) I'm gearing up for some long review posts and other fun stuff with these 'easier' makeup look/notd posts - I hope you don't mind. Maybe I'll get inspired and create some new ones now that I'm posting the 'old' ones... (lord knows I have enough nail polishes and eyeshadow palettes). :D

Anyhew... this is the second look I created using the newest addition to my eyeshadow palette collection - Zoeva's Cocoa Blend palette (go check out the first look, if you haven't seen it yet). This time I went with 'the star' of the palette, Warm Notes - a stunning redish pink shimmering shade. I just knew I had to create something with it the moment I saw it...



Eyebrows:
♥ MeMeMe Arch Angel (in Dark Brown)

Eyes:
♥ theBalm Put a lid on it (primer)
♥ NYX Jumbo eye pencil (in Milk)
♥ Warm Notes (all over the lid)
♥ Substitute for Love (through the crease)
♥ Infusion (in the outer corner and bottom lash line)
♥ Bitter Start + Sweeter End (as highlights - inner corner/brow bone)
♥ Tweezerman eyelash curler
♥ Too Faced Better than sex mascara






And here's the look with a bit of liner... :)




What are your thoughts on this look - something you'd wear? Do you have this palette or any other Zoeva palette? Would you like to see more looks like this?


8 komentarjev:

  1. Čisto jesensko, čudovit look :) Jaz bi ga takoj nosila, no tudi ga. Ti cranberry odtenki so moj must have za jesensko sezono. Lep nabor odtenkov v tej paleti :).

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Meni so tudi cranberry odtenki čudoviti, ne glede na letni čas, je pa jesen res najbolj primerna... :D Paletka je pa čudovita, sem kar presenečena kako zelo mi je všeč, pa ni ne Too Faced in ne Urban Decay. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Definitivno nekaj, kar bi nosila :) Lepo zablendano :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Jaaa, prekrasne barve in make up. Z eyelinerju mi je se posebej vsec :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala! :D Ja, zato sem na koncu dodala še liner, ker vem da nekatere brez njega ne morejo... hehe.

      Izbriši