EOTD: Forgotten makeup

5. oktober 2015

Hello my lovelies! My baby boy is sleeping (for the moment) and I have a couple of minutes to spare so I decided to write up as many posts as I possibly can... :) I have so many drafts it's ridiculous and I hope I'll get back to posting regularly (or at least a bit more frequently). 

I decided to post a few makeup looks/notd's for starters and bring the heavy-duty reviews later. Unfortunately as the title suggests this is a forgotten makeup look so I can't really remember which shade/shades I used to create it but I really like how it turned out, so I decided to show it to you anyway. :) I do however remember which mascara I used - my absolute favorite, Too Faced Better than sex. ;)







Have yourself a wonderful day! :D


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar