Afrodita Yogurt For Face and Body

22. april 2015

Well hello there my darlings! I was a bit busy this past week - redecorating/reorganizing our bedroom/nursery, so I've been neglecting the blog a bit... even though I have so many posts planned. :) Anyhew... today I'd like to share with you my thoughts on a beautiful body care product from Afrodita - 100% Spa Yogurt for face and body. After being thoroughly impressed with the body scrub from this line I decided to try out 'the yogurt' as well. :)




When I first tried this product I wasn't really sure what to do with it or rather how to use it correctly. But then I realized it's kind of a body conditioner if you will... so I applied it to wet skin under the shower (after cleansing it with a shower gel/cream) and let it sit there for a while - like I would do with a hair conditioner. After a couple of minutes I rinsed it off and noticed that my skin was more nourished and noticeably softer. It doesn't leave a protective or even oily film behind (like the body scrub does), so it's more of a lighter treatment, but a treatment non the less.

I don't know about using it as a face mask... I don't have particularly sensitive skin, but the skin on our bodies and our faces is very different. I wouldn't want to take the chance and have pimples popping up the next day, so I'd use it as a body conditioner only. :)





The yogurt really does look like a real yogurt and feels amazing when you're spreading it all over your body. It has a gorgeous scent to it (as does the whole 100% Spa line) but it doesn't seem to linger long. 

The two main ingredients of this product are honey and shea butter - both super moisturizing and incredibly beneficial for your skin. :)




So far I've been loving this line and I can't wait to try out more products - I need to try out at least one massage oil and the body butter, especially now that my skin is super dry and I'm trying to prevent stretch marks. :)

Have you tried this product or any other product from this line, what are your thoughts?


8 komentarjev:

  1. Tega še nisem sprobala, kar je čudno ker imam vse iz te linije :)

    Tudi jaz ko sem prebrala zakaj se gre - še vedno nisem vedela kako ga uporabljati haha!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. uf ja, tole je hudobno za obraz. Sem jo preizkusila in je peklo po obrazu. No, mogoče dam še pa eno priložnost na telesu ko imamo ravno 2 tubi tega doma (in ne vemo zakaj se uporablja) xD

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Jaz tudi ne priporočam uporabe na obrazu - sicer je moja koža tam precej občutljiva, ampak sem imela ob nanosu tako pekoč občutek, da sem raje takoj sprala dol. Za telo mi je pa super :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. No, še dobro, da ga nisem probala uporabit na obrazu... :D

      Izbriši
  4. Jaz sem cel čas živela v prepričanju da je tole neko maslo za telo in ga nisem niti pogledala v drogerijah, ker res ne rabim še enega masla, ko pa moram vso svojo zalogo izdelkov za telo porabit :D Zdaj mi je pa zanimivo postalo, ko sem prebrala tvojo objavo :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Je fina zadeva, ampak piling je pa še milje boljši... ga moram spet kupit. :D

      Izbriši