*Vichy Liftactiv Serum 10 Eyes & lashes

12. junij 2015


Hello hunnies! Today I have another Vichy product to talk about - Lifactiv Serum 10 Eyes & Lashes. This is essentially an eye cream but it is advertised as being beneficial for your lashes as well (I've also talked about a lovely face cream from the Liftactiv line, so go check that post out, if you haven't seen it yet). :)




The cream or serum comes in a lovely packaging that is not only pleasing to the eyes but is also very practical (I'm not really a fan of eye creams in a jar). It has a very light formula that absorbs almost instantly and does not feel heavy whatsoever. 

When I looked at the cream very closely I could see some tiny hints of shimmer running through it, so I guess that's where the 'instant illumination' comes from, though I have to say the effect isn't as visible as it is with the eye cream from the Idalia line.

Another plus for this cream is that is has no scent to it and it seems to be very gentle. I have super sensitive eyes and I can't use just any eye cream, because my eyes feel irritated and a bit puffy the next morning, if the eye cream is too heavy/too strong. I hadn't had any problems with this one. :)




As far as the lashes go, I really can't say if it does anything for them since I haven't noticed any changes. I have pretty short, sparse lashes and I don't think any cream could suddenly make them grow longer and thicker. :) Still, I guess it does provide some nourishment to them and that's never a bad thing.

You can get this eye cream (and other products from the Liftactiv line) at your local pharmacy. The recommended price for the eye cream is around 31 €.


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar