Clarins Natural Lip Perfector

18. oktober 2014


Hello my lovelies! I am back and better than ever (hopefully...). :) This weekend and all through next week I'm going to have a theme running on my blog - PINK! It's October and it's National Breast Cancer Awareness month so in light of that, I'll be reviewing pink-colored products or incorporate pink in my post in some other way. The product that will 'start off' the theme/post series, will be Clarins' Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector.






| It became one of my favorite lip products in no time..  |

It took me a really long time to buy this beauty and when I finally did I had one of those 'where have you been all my life' moments. :) It became one of my favorite lip products in no time (if not 'the' favorite). I'm not really a lip gloss or a lipstick fan - I love both equally. Though, I do own much more lipsticks than I do lip glosses - that's probably because I'm never really super attracted to lip glosses when I'm shopping. I just don't feel the need to own a bunch of different shades of lip gloss - I either go for a nude shade or a bolder one (with a bit more pigmentation to it). This lip gloss hasn't changed my mind and I'm not running to the store to get more shades of it, but that's due to another reason...





| I don't want to and I wouldn't pay 15 € for a clear gloss...|

I would absolutely get more shades, because I'm so in love with the formula and the packaging, but out of the 6 shades that are available, only one other besides the one I have (05) has the same amount of pigmentation to it, others seem to be a different color, but end up looking the same on the lips, because they're practically clear, with just a hint of color to them. And for that aspect I can totally understand how there are plenty of women out there that aren't really impressed with these lip glosses and don't believe the product can justify it's price. And I totally agree with them - I don't want to and I wouldn't pay 15 € for a clear gloss, but the shade I have gives the perfect amount of pigmentation to my lips and creates a gorgeous, nude, glossy look which I really love. It also looks amazing on top of nude/natural shades of lipstick (I always pair it with Urban Decay's lipstick in Naked - the perfect combo). :)






In short - I absolutely adore this lip gloss! It has the most amazing, creamy, non-sticky formula that seems to moisturize and really perfect your lips. I've applied it over chapped lips plenty of times and it just kind of 'covers up' the small dry flakes and instantly makes my lips look better. It has a pleasant scent to it and it's also sweet, so if you end up getting it into your mouth it won't leave a bad, bitter taste behind (which is always good). :) 

| It has the most amazing, creamy, non-sticky formula that seems to moisturize and perfect your lips. |

In case you haven't figure it out by now, I really love this lip gloss and I know I'll keep on using it day after day. As I've said, I only like one other shade in the collection (it's a nice brown shade, I don't remember the number of it), but I think I'll get it next summer - it will be great for a bronze look. :)


What are your thoughts on this product, have you tried it or would you like to? What's your current favorite lip product?



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar