New in: July

2. julij 2014


Hello hunnies! Today I have another 'new in' for you - I've been doing quite a bit of shopping lately, but I've also been fortunate enough to have gotten a bunch of stuff from different brands/sites as well. :) I've already started testing most of these things out and will bring you full reviews as soon as I can. I am however (as always) open for suggestions (if you'd like me to review a certain product first), so do let me know.




For the second month in a row I've managed to get sucked in Look Fantastic's great deals and discounts and had to place an order with them (first there was Fellunique, then BeautyBay and now this - I need to stop browsing these sites and unsubscribe to all their newsletters). :)

Anyhew... they had an amazing 20% off voucher code going on in celebration of World Cup, plus Redken and Kerastase were 20% off and Redken had an offer buy two products, get a free set of Sleep-in rollers, so you know... that's just not a deal you walk away from. :) 

So, since I was running out of my Prive Daily shampoo and conditioner, I decided to try out the All Soft duo and see how it turns out. I also (finally) picked up the famous Cleansing Cream and can't wait to give it a go.




Glitter Rollers, OMG! :D No, but seriously, I can't wait to test them out. It genuinely seems like an awesome set - you get 20 rollers, a pouch for them, a bigger, plastic bag (to hold everything), a DVD with instructions, a little pouch with hair clips - it's the real deal I tell you. :)




As I mentioned, Kerastase was also 20% off, so I decided to pick up K Forme Fatale and since I had a 20% off in general, I also got the Balance Me cleanser/balm - I totally blame Mateja for these two purchases (I swear, I love and hate that girl at the same time - she makes me buy stuff and spend money, but I do end up loving everything I get). :)

And whilst I was shopping with my cousin a week or so ago, I also decided to pick up Lavera's cleansing milk. I wanted to complete my cleanser 'collection' (like you really need that many cleansers in your life), before I do a huge comparison and I heard great things about this one (it's also very affordable).




I was also kindly sent a few goodies from Green Line by a company called Ilirija. I wasn't too sure what to expect from these products, but they have turned out to be amazing (reviews coming up soon). :)




I've also started to work with Afrodita and they decided to send me a few of their products as well. I'm really pleased with their selection - anti-cellulite cocktail is right up my alley, foot care products seem amazing (and will work great for my husbands tired legs as well) and the SOS lotion will definitely come in handy.

A few days ago I decided to visit Yves Rocher after quite some time (which is never a good idea - so many great new things!) and had to pick up the new and improved Coffee Bean shower cream (this stuff smells amazing!). I liked the way the older version smelled (like real, black coffee), but this one smells even better!




Then there was time to place a Lily Lolo order (after a really, really long time). I've finally ran out of my mineral foundation in Blondie (my own and the one Aida gave me), so I needed to pick one up asap (it's my holy grail foundation). And since I was placing an order on their site, I though I might as well try out some other things (and avoid postage costs - I hate paying for rediciouls postage costs in our country), so I picked up a gloss, a lipstick and a blush (can you guess which shades?). :) And I also got a mono eyeshadow for review along with my order (thank you Nina!).




Aaaand some more makeup... whilst I was browsing around the Yves Rocher store I had to swatch the new lipsticks they had on display and fell in love with no. 51 (a bright red-orange). I love that it's not too opaque and as such very easy to wear and perfect for summer. :)

When I went shopping with my cousin and bought the Lavera cleansing milk, I also picked up 2 of Revlon's Parfumerie nail polishes (in African Tea Rose and Autumn Spices) and the famous Clarins Lip Perfector in shade 05 (I finally caved and decided to get one). :)

And last but not least, I was sent some more Makeup Revolution goodies from Ličila.si - a nail polish, three pigments and a lip gloss. Expect reviews and maybe a makeup look using these products. :)





So, here you go... my new 'new ins' - what do you think of them? Is there anything in particular that you'd like to hear my thoughts on? :) What have you been buying lately?


12 komentarjev:

  1. Jaz tud skoz nasedem tem ponudbam na feelunique haha :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Včasih so res takšna znižanja ali pa drugačne ugodnosti, da se ne moreš upret... :D

      Izbriši
  2. sam super stvari :)) kako se obnesejo ti revlon lakci ??

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala! :) Zaenkrat še ne morem nič komentirat, ker sem jih samo poswatchala, nisem jih še nosila (so nohtki trenutno goli, ker se je sredinec zlomil). :)

      Izbriši
  3. Haha Maja, te tvoje pridobitve in od Mateje mi je vedno fajn gledat.
    Afrodita je tudi meni ponudila sodelovanje, ker sem jim spisala eno objavo o kremicah-komaj čakam ;)
    Me pa zanima ocena Redken izdelkov.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Super, me veseli, da so ti moje pridobitve všeč. :D

      Izbriši
  4. Fini nakupi :) U, Balance me ima novo pakiranje pa kako shiny so sleep-in rollers :).
    Meni se pa zdi da sploh ne dobivam več ponudb pa popustov na mejl and I don't like it :/ Nisem se nič odjavljala kolikor vem.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala! :D Aja, novo je to pakiranje? Tale krpica, ki pride zraven pa kar ok deluje, ampak jo moram najprej dat v stroj oprat, pa bom potem vidla.

      Jst skos dobivam od vseh teh strani razne promocije, kode... Look Fantastic mi celo pošilja ko je določena stvar znižana ali pa pride kakšna novost od znamke, ki sem jo kupila pri njih (recimo Nuxe, pa zdej Redken, Kerastase, Balance Me). :D

      Izbriši
  5. Glitter rollers so pa res zanimivi:) Škoda, da sem zamudila ponudbo. Se veselim ocene Redken balzama, ker imam masko iz te linije in je odlična. Balzama pa še nisem preizkusila. Pa tudi Lavera čistilno mleko se sliši super zame:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Se bom potrudila čim prej spisat ocene. :D Za Lavero ti lahko že zdaj rečem, da bo zelo pozitivna. :)

      Izbriši
  6. Uu koliko Lily Lolo stvari :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. A ne? :D Glos sem vzela zaradi tebe - odtenek English Rose. ;)

      Izbriši