Macadamia Natural Oil Flawless

20. maj 2014


Hello my lovelies! Today I'd like to talk to to you about an awesome hair care product I've fallen completely in love with. It's one of those 'where have you been all my life' products. :) I haven't tried anything from Macadamia Natural Oil before (though I was planning on trying their famous hair oil before I got Orofluido) so I wasn't sure what to expect. I did read a lot of great reviews and I saw Estee (essiebutton) rave about it in one of her empties or monthly favorites videos, so I decided to give it a go.




So, this product is basically a shampoo/cleanser and conditioner in one. It's meant to be used instead of your regular shampoo/conditioner, on the days between washes or just on days when you want to get your hair clean as fast as possible. :) The way you use it, is you get some of it in your hand (I usually use two pumps or twice as much as you see in the last picture), add a bit of water and then massage it into wet hair. You massage it all over your hair, leave it in for a couple of minutes and then imply rinse it out.

At first I was a bit apprehensive to use this, because I have very fine hair that gets oily really fast and I was sure this was going to be a disaster - I just wasn't convinced this would really clean my hair and get rid of all the oil, I thought I was going to be left with a mess after I'd rinse it out.. but thankfully the very first time I used it, I was blown away. My hair felt clean yet not stripped of all the moisture (you know that squeaky clean feeling) and was incredibly soft. The real test was of course when I blow dried my hair - would it really look as clean and fresh as it looks after washing it with 'regular' shampoo? The answer was yes - my hair looked amazing, felt super soft and fresh and was so much easier to comb through then when I wash it with a shampoo and conditioner (something I was really happy about since I have super tangly hair). 

The only downside (which isn't actually a downside) is that when I wash my hair with this cleanser, my hair gets oily a bit faster then when I wash with some of my other shampoos, but I don't really mind that, since this is a product that's meant to be used as quick cleanse and well, my hair gets oily really fast no matter what I use to wash it.






This really is an amazing hair product and I can see myself repurchasing it again and again. Sure, I'll be washing my hair with my shampoo and conditioner most of the time, but sometimes you just want to be quick about it and this really comes in handy. I'd really recommend this to everyone that suffers from oily hair but I think it would be great for people with normal or dry hair as well, since it is very gentle and nourishing. :)

I got this 250 ml bottle on BeautyBay for 18.70 €, but you can also get it in a set along with their hair oil and comb (I think I'll get this set when I run out of mine). :)


6 komentarjev:

  1. Yes, I need it *nods to herself* :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Jaz ga tudi rabim, haha :D
    Sicer me je Makadamija olje totalno razočaralo in celo ne vem a bi mi to preveč odgovarjalo.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Mislim, da bi ti bil čisto všeč, ker nima nobene povezave z oljem - gre za čisto nekaj drugega. :D

      Izbriši
  3. Tole sem js tudi pri Estee vidla, ampak sem se uprla nakupu, čeprav ga bom verjetno slej kot prej kupila, ker me res firbec muči :D
    Mi je pa drugače od Macadamia všeč maska, olje pa tudi meni ni preveč všeč.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Super zadeva je, res. Sem pa vesela, da ste pokomentirale olje - se ga bom najbrž kar izognila. :)

      Izbriši