Antipodes Avocado Pear night cream

26. februar 2014


Hello lovelies! Today I'd like to talk to you about a gorgeous face cream from Antipodes - Avocado Pear Nourishing night cream. I first heard about this cream from Estee (essiebutton on YouTube) and a while later I saw it on Živa's blog (Nothin' Fancy. Really). She was kind enough to give me a sample of her cream when we met for an event and since then I've been hooked. As soon as I finished the 'sample' she gave me I had to have it... It didn't take long before I was ordering it on Feelunique. :)





So, what's up with this cream Maja, I hear you ask. :) Well... it's AMAZING that's what's up with it! It really is one of the most wonderful face creams I have ever tried. It's very rich and very moisturizing but even so, it's great for oily/combination skin so don't be deterred by it's heavy-duty moisturizing properties. I also have combination skin with an oily T-zone and this cream works wonderful for me. Yes, I do wake up a bit shiny around my nose and forehead but my skin also looks amazing - supple, more even and almost glowing. :) I kid you not! I have also seen it work great at getting my skin back to normal after I had lot's of breakouts going on - it doesn't make the breakouts go away, it helps with healing and making the redness disappear faster. So its claims about promoting collagen production and regeneration of healthy cells is absolutely true.

So, now that we've determined this cream works like a dream, let's talk about some other things... for example its scent. It smells absolutely divine! It has a very warm, almost a bit oriental scent because it smells strongly of sandalwood. Every single person who I've given this cream to smell, said it smells wonderful. And it's not an artifical scent at all, it's very 'real' and natural and it makes using this cream a real treat.

Other than the scent I also really like the texture of the cream - pretty thick but spreads on the skin easily. It also comes in a gorgeous (dark) glass jar that not only looks beautiful but also protects the cream and keeps it from going bad.




I seriously don't have anything bad to say about this cream, it's just amazing. Maybe the only downside is the price - priced at around 43 € makes is a pretty expensive cream but I think it is totally worth it, the ingredients are amazing and you really don't need to use a lot of it, so it will last you quite a while.


What are your thoughts on this cream? Have you tried it or any other Antipodes products? Do you like to invest in skin care?


2 komentarja:

  1. I've been absolutely loving this night cream recently. I purchased it not long ago and I just adore it!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    OdgovoriIzbriši