Maja loves to shop... :)

23. oktober 2013


Hello my lovelies! Today I'll be sharing with you some of my favorite online shopping sites and tell you a bit more about them - what I tend to buy at each one, shipping, overall experience and stuff like that. :D I love discovering new products and new web stores, so I thought you might find this interesting too [click on the logo to visit the websites] :)





BeautyBay... oh, how deep my love runs for you. :D No, seriously... BeautyBay has been and still is my favorite shopping destinations ever since I discovered it a few months ago. I've placed an order with them every month and it doesn't seem like I'll be stopping any time soon. :D

What do I shop here for?
The thing that makes me the most happy is that BeautyBay carries Urban Decay and Too Faced - brands that I absolutely love but can't really get at any other online destinations (at least not for such a great price). But of course I don't shop there just for these two brands, I go GAGA for a lot of other stuff they have, and trust me - they have plenty. :D I consider BeautyBay to be a site where you can get luxurious products for yourself. That's not to say that you can't get your everyday, 'ordinary' brands or that everything is expensive, but they certainly offer high end products. And that's exactly why I love them - every time I shop with them I feel like I'm treating myself with something special and I can't wait for my order to arrive. Some brands that are available: Urban Decay, Too Faced, Rouge Bunny Rouge, Nails Inc, Ciate, OPI, Essie, China Glaze, Mario Badescu, Ole Henriksen, Orofluido, Macadamia Natural oil and much, much more.

What's the shipping like?
They offer free international shipping which is of course a big fat plus. I almost always receive my order in 5-7 days and, if you spend a certain amount of money, you get the express shipping (I got that once and I received my order in 2 days).

Some more things I love about BeautyBay...
when you're checking out after placing an order, you have the option to pay an extra 1.80 € - that grants you some great samples and your order gets dispatched quicker (though they have included free samples in my order, even if I didn't chose this option so that's great too)
you have the ability to create wishlists - not one, multiple (I find that really helpful - it comes in handy when you're buying for someone else or just to restrain yourself a bit and tell yourself that you'll get that gorgeous lipstick next month)
the website itself is really clean looking and easy to maneuver (I especially love to shop by brand)
excellent customer service - they really try to help and please :)





Feelunique is another great shopping site and a shopping site, I believe is very well known. I've placed quite a few orders with them as well.

What I shop here for?
Unlike BeautyBay, Feelunique has a wider range of products - from very affordable drugstore items to the all mighty high end brands. Mostly I've seemed to shop there for affordable items, especially Rimmel London and some Maybelline, L'Oreal products we perhaps don't have in my country. But... I've also shopped for some higher end brands like Elizabeth Arden. :) I really love that they carry theBalm prodcuts (I got the Nude'tude eyeshadow palette from them). They also carry the 'standard' high end brands like Dior, YSL, Guerlian and such... What I'm really not happy with is that a lot of brands have shipping restrictions and that means I can't purchase their items (I'm especially bummed about Benefit). Some brands that are available here: Maybelline New York, L'Oreal Paris, Rimmel London, Elemis, Emma Hardie, Elizabeth Arden, Givenchy, Guerlian, GLAMGLOW, Dior, YSL and much, much more.

What's the shipping like?
The shipping is again free internationally. It usually takes 5-7 days for my order to arrive, sometimes even less than 5 days.

Other things I like about Feelunique...
you can create a whishlist
you can ask to be notified when a sold out item is back in stock (love this feature)
HUGE selection of different brands (from drugstore to high end)





Allbeauty (formerly known as CheapSmells) is my go to website when I'm on the hunt for a new perfume (or two). It has a great selection of perfumes but they also carry a lot of makeup products at very affordable prices. 

What do I shop here for?
As I already said... perfumes! And lots of them... :D I bought most of my former and current perfumes there. You get original perfumes at much lower prices - sometimes the prices are too good to be true and sometimes they're just a bit less than what you'd pay in a drugstore, but great nonetheless. Other than perfumes I also look out for offers they have and sales of certain brands (like Elizabeth Arden, Urban Decay and such) where you can get a real good deal. Though... keep in mind that even though they offer a lot of makeup brands they do not offer whole lines or every single product. :) Brands of makeup that are available here: Dior, Urban Decay, Elizabeth Arden, YSL, Lancome... Brands of perfume (just to name a few): Emanuel Ungaro, Escada, Estee Lauder, Marc Jacobs, Georgio Armani, Givenchy, Gucci, Guerlian, Burberry and much, much more.

What's the shipping like?
The shipping is sadly not free but it's not THAT bad either. Because of aviation regulations, certain products can not be shipped by airmail, so that's the main reason the shipping cost are pricier - 9.36 €, but if the item can be shipped via airmail then the shipping costs are 4.65 €.

Other things I like about Allbeauty...
the huge selection of perfumes and the amazing prices
a lot of sales and offers all the time
shipping is fast no matter, if it's by airmail or not (around 5-7 days max)





iHerb is one of those shopping destination I don't really go to often but rely on them for certain products, brands. :)

What do I shop here for?
Most purchase that I've made on iHerb had at least one Real Techniques item in them. I absolutely love the prices iHerb has for all Real Techniques brushes - so much more affordable than anywhere else. Other than the brushes I like to buy 'natural' products from iHerb - I've purchased a natural, vegan shampoo form my pup here and we love it, I've tried the famous Queen Helen Mint Julep masque from them and loved that too... so yeah, I love shopping for those kind of products here. They of course carry lots of herbs and supplements, which is fitting since their name is iHerb. :D

What's the shipping like?
The shipping is unfortunately not free but it is not high in my opinion. It does go by weight (though I've never ordered anything really heavy) and you always have three shipping choices - DHL express, DHL global priority mail or UPS international (the latter being the most expensive). I always choose the DHL global priority which costs $4 (around 3 €). The last time I placed an order I got it really fast - 8 days (usually I wait around 14 days for USA orders). 

Some other things I like about iHerb...
they have an award system so everyone gets a referral code and can earn money with it
they offer free samples with every purchase



And... that's about it. For everything I don't find on these sites, I go to my trusty Ebay and find it there. :D Please, let me know, if you like to shop at any of these sites or if you prefer some others. 


6 komentarjev:

  1. ravno ob pravem času, ko bom kmalu dobila plačo, si zrihtala viso in nakupovaaalaaa :D na hqhair in look fantastic nič ne naročaš?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hehe... me veseli, da ti bom 'pomagala' zapravljat. :D Ne, sem že brskala po obeh straneh, ampak do zdaj nisem še nič od tam naročila.

      Izbriši
  2. Komaj čakam, da mi uspe dobiti Viso (kar bo še trajalo en čas), da začnem nakupovati na tujih spletnih straneh. iHerb in Feelunique me zanekrat najbolj mikata za naročanje. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Bogi moj mastercard, že vidim zlorabe :D imam kar nekaj stvari na WL

    OdgovoriIzbriši