Britney Spears Fantasy perfume

3. junij 2013


I got this beautiful perfume from my brother for my birthday (he has great taste in fragrances). I was actually looking to buy a Britney Spears perfume but was still deciding which one to get and then I got this one. :)




"The fantasy begins with an enticing mix of lush red lychee, golden quince, and exotic kiwi. A playful tease with a delicious trail of temptation, laced with yummy cupcake accord, jasmine petals, and sexy white chocolate orchid. As the story ends a spell is cast with a surprising finish of creamy musk, enchanted orris root, and sensual woods."


Top notes: kiwi, quince, red litchi
Middle notes: white chocolate, orchid, cupcake, jasmin
Base notes: musk, woodsy notes, orris root


I really like this perfume though I have to say I probably wouldn't buy it myself, if I smelled it in a store. The initial scent I get from it is very fruity and tropical which just isn't my cup of tea (I love heavy, sweet and spicy perfumes). But over time it starts to really develop and you begin to smell the sweetness of it (chocolate, cupcake...). In the end it settles into a gorgeous and quite gentle scent - warm and cuddly. :) And that's why I really like it. Is it my favorite perfume? No... but it's really really nice. I also had the opportunity to smell Believe by Britney Spears and I really like it. I think I'll be buying more of Britney's perfumes real soon. :)


Have you tried this perfume?


2 komentarja:

  1. Moj naj naj najljubši parfum!!! Ful diši in ful dolgo ostane na oblekah :).
    Meni ga fant vsake toliko časa kupi (Ali za obletnico, ali za roj. dan ali za božič, odvisno kdaj mi ga zmanjka :P )

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Res je dober! :) Sem si pogledala tvoje bloge/strani... čudovito rišeš in slikaš! Kapo dol... Tudi jaz sem "wannabe" umetnica, ampak bolj lene narave. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši