*La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra eye cream

25. oktober 2015

Hello my darlings! Today I'd like to talk to you about a lovely eye cream from La Roche-Posay. I received this cream quite some time ago and have been using/testing it ever since. To say that I like it is an understatement... :)




Toleriane Ultra is a gorgeous eye cream that's designed for super sensitive, allergy-prone skin. It's moisturizing and ultra softening and targets puffiness and discomfort around the eyes. Its formula is paraben-free, preservative-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, colorant-free and lanolin-free so it really is suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive.




Now I don't really have super sensitive skin but I have noticed with numerous eye creams that my eyes can be sensitive and I can't use just any eye cream. This one hasn't caused me any issues so far and I really love how gentle it is. As with any eye cream I also appreciate that it has no fragrance. I don't have any problems with puffiness or discomfort around my eyes, so I can't speak for that aspect of the cream but I'm sure it helps. The texture is really nice - not too thick and not too light, just right. I love the packaging of it since I'm really not a fan of eye creams in a jar (I just always end up scooping too much product and wasting it). I use this eye cream in combination with LRP's Nutritic Intense rich and I think they're the perfect duo, especially for colder months. :)

You can get this eye cream along with other products from the Toleriane line in your local drugstore. The cream will set you back for around 17€.


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar