Dove Advanced Hair Series Pure Care Dry Oil

28. oktober 2015

Hello lovelies! Today I'd like to talk to you about hair care, Dove hair care to be exact. :) I've been using this shampoo and conditioner duo for quite some time and went through numerous bottles so it's about time I do proper review on them as well. :)




I guess I should probably thank Aida (Lippie Hippie) for getting me hooked on these - she posted a picture on Instagram of a shampoo from another line (Youthful Vitality, the purple line) and that got me 'researching' Dove's hair care (translation: that got me going to Muller and buying these two products). :) I wasn't expecting much so you can imagine my surprise when they turned out to be amazing...

The shampoo actually looks like an oil or a mixture between an oil and a gel, very interesting. It feels super luxurious and it lathers up to a very creamy foam. It doesn't strip your hair and make it squeaky clean so if that's your thing, stay clear of it. It cleanses the hair and nourishes it at the same time. My hair is always super smooth after I use it and I can notice that even when I'm still rinsing it off. I also really love the scent - it's hard to describe but it's a very luxurious, warm scent (at least to my nose). Even though my hair is very fine and tends to get oily really fast, this shampoo works great for it. I can actually go 2 days without washing my hair which I couldn't do with any other shampoo (especially those that were meant for oily hair... oh, the irony). There's not much left to say... I just love this shampoo. :)




The conditioner is just as much a winner as the shampoo. It has the same, lovely scent but a very different formula - very creamy and thick. I apply it mostly to the ends of my hair or I should say from my ears down, I never apply it to the top or near the roots. It makes my hair super soft and helps with detangling it (and I do need that since my super fine hair gets tangled so easily, sometimes even the Tangle Teezer doesn't know what to do with it). :) It's just awesome... Oh, and my hair tends to smell lovely until the next wash, which is also a plus.




Both products cost around 5€ and last me quite a while (though I always use up the shampoo much faster). The only negative side I could find is the packaging - whilst it looks lovely it's quite inconvenient and almost all bottles I've bought have a 'dysfunctional' cap that just doesn't want to open easily so I end up opening it with my teeth. :)


Have you tried any hair care products from Dove, what are your thoughts?


8 komentarjev:

  1. Meni pa balzam ne paše :( Enostavno mi je prelahek, imam raje starejšo verzijo. Ampak je fino slišat, da tebi tako ustreza, te bom zihr omenila ko bo moj za Empties :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Meni je super, je pa res, da imava medve čisto drugačen tip las. :D Hvala za omembo (že vnaprej)!

      Izbriši
  2. Slišita se super. :) Moji lasje se tudi ekspresno hitro zmastijo - no na vrhu, konice so suhe kot slama. Zato zdaj tudi posegam vedno bolj po kakšnih oljnih šamponih in ta se res sliši super. Mogoče škoda za embalažo :/.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hja, embalaža mi gre malo na živce, ker moram vsakič z zobmi odpirat, ampak sta mi sama izdelka tako dobra, da jih še nekaj časa ne mislim menjat. Splača se ti ju preizkusit, če imaš podoben tip las kot jaz...

      Izbriši
  3. Sem bila malo začudena na začetku.. "Nisem nikoli mela teh izdelkov." haha vijolična verzija diši kot Diorjev J'Adore, prelepo <3 pa odpira se čisto normalno.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Zanimivo glede vonja... kaka je pa sam šampon, si bila zadovoljna? :D

      Izbriši
  4. Za tole sm pa že rekla da bom vzela, ker me je mikalo, pa nikoli potem nisem... Ponavadi sem brala veliko pohval na račun izdelkov za lase.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Super so res, toplo priporočam! Meni so na splošno od Dove izdelki odlični.

      Izbriši