*Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro lipstick

23. junij 2015

Hello lovelies! Today I'd like to talk to you about a new gorgeous lipstick from Makeup Revolution - Iconic Pro. Ličila.si and Makeup Revolution Slovenija have been spoiling me/us/bloggers lately and sending a bunch of goodies our way (I have an eyeshadow palette to review as well). :)




Sooo... I wasn't really sure what to expect from this lipstick as I've only tried one other from this brand (which was great though) and I am quite a snob when it comes to makeup so I tend to gravitate towards higher-end products... Thankfully this lipstick was a lovely surprise and I loved it straight away. 

The shade I got - Absolutely Flawless, is a beautiful pinky-brown nude shade with a very creamy formula. This might be an even better nude than my Urban Decay Revolution lipstick in Naked (that one is a bit more on the pink side). I'm currently in my nude lipstick faze so this little lippie really 'hit the spot' for me. :) 




The pigmentation is really nice and if it were any better, I'd be seriously impressed. :) The scent is ok, nothing obnoxious but nothing super pleasant either (I have to admit I do really like it when lipsticks have a nice scent to them, so that's a bit of a downside for me). The bullet is nice, looks extremely similar to Mac's bullets but with more shine and a combination of black and rose gold instead of black and silver (like most Mac lipsticks have). It doesn't feel super luxurious but it doesn't feel cheep either.

You can choose from a nice selection of shades they have on their site and you even have a few matte 'versions', if that's your thing. :) I wouldn't mind adding You're a Star to my lipstick collection... And all of them cost a mere 4.59 € - what a bargain! :) 


5 komentarjev:

  1. Odtenek je zelo lep- take bi najraje nosila za vsakdan :) xx Maja
    http://majasmuffin.blogspot.com/2015/06/loving-hut.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Uau, čudovit odtenek :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Waw, prekrasen odtenek. Jaz sem zadnje čase tudi čisto mahjena na nude odtenke :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. waaaau lep odtenek. mene so makeuprevolution kupili v celoti *.* totalno navdušena :)
    http://foreverevereveryoung.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši