December's HAUL :)

9. januar 2014


Hello my lovelies! Today I'd like to share with you an amazing haul from December. I did a lot (some would say too much) shopping in December... but I just couldn't help myself - there were just so many great deals and sales going on, I had to... :)




First I 'stopped by' BeautyBay.com (as usual... seriously, I think I've placed an order with them every single month ever since I've discovered the site). They were having some great offers and sales going on, so I decided to pick up a bunch of great things...

♥ Mario Badescu Say hello to clear collection
♥ Too Faced La Creme lip cream (in Spice Spice Baby)
♥ Essie Absolutely Shore
♥ Essie Instant Hot
♥ Essie Hors d'Oeuvres
♥ Ciate Cookies and Cream

Money saved: 17 €




The next place I 'went to' was of course Feelunique.com. I had my eye on quite a few Antipodes products that came back in stock, so I grabbed them. And I also got an Orofluido shampoo and conditioner duo for a friend.

+ Salcura Antiac Daily Facial wash (free)

Money saved: 15.28 €




Something I got in our drugstore whilst shopping for Christmas presents, was this Maybelline mascara duo - the Rocket mascara plus the Great Lash (as a gift). Don't know exactly how much I saved, but I paid around 8 € for the duo. :)




I was or I am running out of my HG cleanser - Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish so I decided to check out their website for anything interesting... At first I only wanted to get another bottle of the cleanser but then I realized that my toner was also running low. Thankfully they were having an offer where both of these products came together in a lovely box for only £20.00. I also saw the limited edition of C&P (grapefruit and patchouli) and decided I need to try it out so in the basket it went. Of course I got a little 30 ml C&P with a muslin cloth along with my purchase, so expect a giveaway soon. :)

♥ Cleanse & Polish Grapefruit and Patchouli limited edition
♥ Cleanse & Polish hot cloth cleanser
♥ Instant Boost skin tonic

Money saved: 10 €





Last but not least, I stopped by Illamasqua - they were having some amazing discounts going on, so I just couldn't miss the chance. First I wanted to get the 75 ml bottle of Freak, but then decided to get the Freak Gift set which includes a 30 ml bottle, nail polish in Babtiste (gorgeous purple color) and an eye pencil in Sophie (black). It was reduced from £60.50 to £20.00, plus I got a special 10% discount on my mail so I saved another £2.00. The only downside were the high shipping costs, but considering how much I was saving, I decided I could live with that. :)

♥ Freak Gift set / Coffret

Money saved: 50 €



So here you have it... my huge December haul. I'm really happy with everything I got and I'm especially happy with the amount of money I ended up saving - almost a 100 €! Now, if that's not something than I don't know what is... :)

What are you interested in the most, what would you like me to review first? :)



15 komentarjev:

  1. Zelo lepi laki. Prav praznično obarvani:) Se že veselim ocen:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. No to pa je haul :) Komaj čakam ocene kreme za oči in pa swatchev od lakov :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Je kar precej stvari a ne? :D Se bo treba mal umirit... ;) Ocene pridejo kmalu...

      Izbriši
  3. Danes sem po tvoji zaslugi tudi jaz odkrila BeautyBay in če (ko!) bankrotiram, vem, koga lahko okrivim :P Drugače pa komaj čakam na swatche lakcev, še posebej od Essie :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hahaha... ne govori, jaz res vsak mesec nekaj pri njih naročim. :D Swatche lakcev bom najbrž kar kmalu objavila. ;)

      Izbriši
  4. Se mi je zdel, da sem neki dans pozabila kupit.. Posodice. Crap no :D drugač pa kot vedno fajn stvarce :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Takoj kupt posodice! :D Sej boš jutri lahko vse prešnofala... ;)

      Izbriši
  5. Kok kul haul :)! Sploh Liz Earl se mi dopade ;)...

    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši