FOTD: Birthday party :)

3. november 2013


Hello my lovelies! We're going on a birthday party today so I got all 'made up' and pretty and decided it would be a waste, if I wouldn't take some photos and show them to you. So here's the 'face' I'll be wearing today... :D







Face:
♥ Illamasqua Skin Base foundation (in 3,5 - a tester)
♥ Urban Decay De-Slick mattifiying powder
♥ Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer (in Milk Chocolate)
♥ e.l.f. blush in Tickled Pink
♥ Sleek Face contour kit (the highlighter)
♥ Urban Decay B6 vitamin-infused complexion prep sprey

Eyes:
♥ theBalm Put a lid on it eyeshadow primer
♥ theBalm Nude'tude palette - Selfish all over the lid, Sexy in the crease, outer corner and lower lash line, Serious to line the upper lash line and Sassy as a highlight
♥ Maybelline One by one mascara
♥ Maybelline Master drama eyeliner in black
♥ e.l.f. eyelash curlers
♥ Catrice Eyebrow filler

Lips:
♥ Urban Decay Revolution lipstick in Naked


And here are some more up-close pictures of the makeup... :)







So what do you think? Yay or nay? :) In any case... have yourself a lovely day!


14 komentarjev: