Elizabeth Arden PROVOCATIVE INTERLUDE perfume

14. avgust 2013


Hello my lovely readers! Today I'll be reviewing the 3rd and last perfume I got the last time I shopped at Cheapsmells.com. If you haven't yet, go check out the two other perfumes I already reviewed - Lolita Lempicka and Estee Lauder Sensuous. I'm really happy with all three perfumes I got and they were all blind buys based on information and reviews from Fragrantica.com. :D





I stumbled across this perfume whilst browsing around Cheapsmells.com. It seemed interesting so I looked it up on Fragrantica.com. The main note that attracted me to this perfume was white chocolate and when I read a few reviews saying you can really smell the chocolate, the chocaholic inside me said I need to have it. :) I was deciding a few days between different perfumes and when I finally went to make my order, this perfume wasn't available any more. I was really bummed because I really wanted it so I decided to wait with my order. The perfume was restocked in a couple of weeks and I grabbed it right away. :) But was it worth it?

Yep! It's a gorgeous perfume. I would almost dare to say it's the best out of the three I bought, though I love them all and every one is special in its own way. :) I can actually smell certain notes in this perfume. Of course I can smell notes in other perfumes as well, but I can rarely pin-point which one I'm smelling at the beginning, middle or end. When I spritz this perfume on my skin I firstly smell fruits, orchid and champagne. When it settles down it becomes a really cozy, luxurious, gourmand scent, as the chocolate and musk come out to play. :) Really nice!

I love the design of the bottle - a clear glass bottle with purple lace running down the sides. The only part I don't like is the cap which can be a bit hard to pull off, but that's really nothing that important. I absolutely love the price of this perfume - I paid 19,44 € for 100 ml.






"Created by Carlos Benaim and Loc Dong Provocative Interlude is described as a modern oriental with gourmand accents. The top notes are a blend of Champagne and white berries, highlighted with guava leaf. These lead to a heart of sunset orchid, rose petals and mango flower. The base features a white chocolate accord, teamed with cashmere musk and redwood."



Top notes: FRUITS, CHAMPAGNE, GUAVA

Middle notes: ROSE, MANGO BLOSSOM, ORCHID

Base notes: CASHMERE MUSK, WHITE CHOCOLATE, MAHOGANY



What do you think of this perfume, is it right up your alley or not so much?


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar