Lolita Lempicka perfume

24. julij 2013


Hello my lovelies! Today I'll be talking about a new perfume that has joined my collection. I bought this perfume along with two others from Cheapsmells, at the end of May. Did I really need three more perfumes? Probably not... but I got them anyway. :)





As most of my perfumes, I bought this perfume based on the notes and description of the scent on Fragrantica (I love that site). I was expecting it to be quite unusual and it is, but in a very good way. :) It's a very powerful, heavy perfume (just the way I like them). I won't even try to describe the scent but, if I could describe it in one word I would say it's sexy, really sexy. :D I wear it during the day or at night, but I think a lot of women would find it too strong for daytime wear, especially if you're used to lighter, fresher perfumes. Staying power is really good and it last a very long time on your clothes.

I absolutely love the packaging and the bottle which looks like an apple from a fairy tale - blue with light blue and golden leaves on it. :) The most interesting part of the bottle for me, is that you press down on the stem of the apple to spritz out the perfume. When I first got it I was trying to pull it off, open the cap of the perfume, before I realized how it works. :)

All in all I'm really happy with this perfume. :) I got the 30 ml Eau de parfum spray for 22.11 € which I think is a pretty decent price (I don't know how much it costs in stores, but on the site it said the RRP is 39.22 €).





Released in 1997, Lolita Lempicka for Women is a refreshing, oriental, woody fragrance that has a blend of exotic liquorice, vanilla, florals and musk. It is recommended for daytime wear.



Top notes: IVY, STAR ANISE, VIOLET

Middle notes: IRIS, AMARYLLIS, LICORICE, ORRIS ROOT, CHERRY

Base notes: TONKA BEAN, VANILLA, VETIVER, WHITE MUSK, PRALINE




What do you think of this perfume? Have it, want it, hate it? Which is your favorite perfume? Let me know in the comments bellow. :)


1 komentar:

  1. The One pa jaz še nisem uspela povohati, ampak glede na podatke na Fragrantici, bi mi bi všeč. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši