MAC lipstick in Crosswires

28. maj 2014


Hello lovelies! Today I have another MAC lipstick to show you - this time the gorgeous Crosswires. :) If you've seen my birthday haul then you know Aida (Lippie Hippie) brought me four beautiful MAC lipsticks from Lisbon. I've already reviewed Syrup, Plumfull and Viva Glam Rihanna will be also featured on the blog soon (you can let me know which one you'd like to see first). :)





Crosswires is an absolutely stunning shade! I loved it right away when I saw it in essiebutton's video, but I was blown away at how beautiful it actually looks in person. It's a great spring/summer shade and I've picked it as one of my top 5 (you can check the blog post here). :)







The shade is pretty unique and a bit hard to describe, I would call it a pink-coral. It's a cremesheen so it's very creamy and opaque and leaves a lovely sheen on your lips. What's also interesting about this shade is that it seems to have a 'barely-there' golden sheen to it as well (you might see a bit of that in the second picture bellow) - yet another aspect of it that makes it beautiful and very unique. :)

The formula is amazing, as I've said, very creamy and opaque. It glides beautifully on the lips and doesn't seem to accentuate dry areas or creep into fine lines. I also haven't notice any bleeding so you can safely use it without a lip liner. It's not a matte lipstick and it certainly doesn't claim to be long lasting, so don't expect that from it, but I found that it does last quite a long time on my lips. :)







As you've probably already gathered, I'm head over heels for this one! :) It's just such a beautiful lipstick and I know I'll get a lot of wear out of it. The price for this lipstick was 19 € (in Lisbon).


What are your thoughts on this shade - love it, hate it? :)


12 komentarjev:

  1. Wow that color is seriously beautiful. Looks perfect for the summer time :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I know, right? :D It's an amazing spring/summer color and I think it would suit a large variety of skin tones as well... :)

      Izbriši
  2. I love it of course! One of my favourites lipsticks :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Nikoli še nisem imela Mac-a, me vedno bolj mika. Je pa res zelo lepa barva (:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja, tudi te šminke so moji prvi izdelki od MAC-a... zaenkrat sem super navdušena in vem da bom sprobala še katero stvar od njih kmalu. :D

      Izbriši