NOTD: Pink gold

31. december 2013


Hello lovelies! Today I thought I'd show you a manicure I'm 'rocking' at the moment. :) I think it's either go bold or go home when it comes to New Year's eve, so pink and gold glitter nail polish it is! :) I was dying to try out Ciate's Antique Brooch and I was not disappointed when I finally did. It's a stunning polish - pictures really don't do it justice, you have to see it in person to really appreciate it in all it's glory. :D



♥ Nailtiques Formula 2 (base coat)
♥ Deborah Ivory Affair 11 (one coat)
♥ Ciate Antique Brooch (3 coats)
♥ Seche Vite Dry Fast (top coat)








What do you think of this manicure? What kind of nails will you be 'wearing' for New Year's eve? :)


15 komentarjev:

  1. Uuu nice...Ciate ma res same krasne odtenke, si res morem privoščit odtenek ali dva :)
    Js sm pa letos izbrala kr klasično rdečo z zlatim topperjem :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala! :D Ciate je res super, moja kolekcija kar raste in raste... :)

      Drugače pa super izbira - z rdečo-zlato kombinacijo ne moreš zgrešit. :D

      Izbriši
  2. Ciate's Antique Brooch is so gorgeous *-* Loved the mani!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. aaaaaaaaaaaa<3 kok perfektno!..omg, omg... lajkaaaam:))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Zelo lepo! :)
    _______________________________
    http://naturallymarcela.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši